– 3.5-channel infrared control (allows for forward/backward, left/right, up/down movements)
– Upgrade metal frame for durability
– Built-in gyro system for precise control
– Fine tuning function for perfect flight
– A/B/C 3-frequency can be switched freely
– Miniature size and light weight provides agility and speed
– Made of unique material to withstand crashes
– Easy to fly and great for beginners
– Battery of remote control: 6 x AA battery (not included)
| Action Time: 6 – 8 minutes
Age Range: > 14 Years old
Charging Time: 30 – 50 minutes
Control Channels: 3.5 Channels
Controller Battery: 6 x AA battery
Controller Mode: MODE2
Material: Electronic Components,Metal,Plastic
Motor: Brush Motor
Power Source: Electric
Remote Control: Yes
Remote Distance: About 15M
State of Assembly: Ready to fly
Warning: Please read the instruction carefully before operating the helicopter.
Dimensions and Weight
| Product weight: 0.1940 kg
Package weight: 0.4490 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 26.00 x 6.00 x 12.00 cm / 10.24 x 2.36 x 4.72 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 50.00 x 7.50 x 19.50 cm / 19.69 x 2.95 x 7.68 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Remote Control Helicopter, 1 x Remote Control, 1 x Aircraft Tail, 1 x Bilingual Manual (English and Chinese)|
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
Please ensure the RC device is correctly calibrated before first time use. Any damage caused by misuse and/or general wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
These toys contain small parts, not for children under 3 years in case of swallowing or choking . We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product.